Reasons To Get A DNA Test
- Paternity/Relationship (even when one party is in another state and needs to prove relationship)
- Prenatal DNA Test (we offer a non-invasive method)
- Gender Reveal (find out the gender of your baby before it arrives)
- Child custody hearings, child support claims
- Life insurance or Social Security claims
- Inheritance claims (gravely ill or recently-deceased relative may need to be tested)
For Better or Worse
DNA test results can be nothing less than life-changing. That’s why we recommend that you:
- Utilize our local lab where you work directly with the person responsible for the specimen collection process, including answering your questions.
- Assure the specimens are handled properly and collected by a trained neutral third party.
- Have them processed by a nationally-accredited (AABB) lab meeting the highest standards.
Portland's Premier Independently Owned Lab
At Smart Labs Now, we work with both employers and individuals to help keep people healthy and safe at work, home and school. This means we offer great local Drug, Alcohol, and DNA testing, health and wellness panels, biometric screenings, and background checks. And see our newest offering for The Working Clinic.
Need results now? No problem. Don't want your people to sit in the reception area with sick people for a few hours, waiting to be tested? Send them to us instead. We're here to make your life easier. Call (503) 477-7748 or order a test online today!
Your testing partner for your life at work, home and school.